Trainee Bus Driver, Walthamstow, £10.85
HCT Group are looking for trainee bus drivers to join our London Operations.
Uploaded 23 Nov 2021
Get paid to train, £10.85 and zero training costs as not only will you be earning from day one, we’ll also pay for all of your training costs to achieve a recognised national qualification in Passenger Transport and your PCV licence, worth around £4,000
· Different shift patterns available so you can fit work around your existing commitments and training, once training is complete hourly rate will rise to £12.76!
You’ll be one of 450 drivers who transport our fantastic customers safely and comfortably every day to healthcare and employment, to shopping and leisure, and to friends and family.
Aside from the satisfaction of being a key worker in your community, there’s loads of reasons for you to join the HCT Group
· Great benefits including a company pension scheme, 20 days holiday, free travel for you and a companion. Full uniform
· Guaranteed 39 minimum hours with overtime for those who want to increase their earnings
· Plenty of job security from being a key worker at the heart of our communities, where we always need great people behind the wheel
· UK-wide opportunities whereby if you’re moving out of choice or circumstance, as we run bus companies across the UK, you can transfer to a new location
· Supportive and high-quality training from some of the best driving instructors and training managers in the industry – we’ll teach you everything you need to know about our routes, our vehicles and more
· An employee assistance programme to support health and wellbeing through a confidential service available 24 hours a day which provides specialist guidance and assistance on a range of personal and work-related issues, from dealing with stress and anxiety to managing financial, marital or legal issues. Counselling sessions are also offered via telephone and online support.
The recruitment process is simple – you apply online, we’ll get you in for an interview and to see the depot, and that’s it!
It doesn’t matter if you’re working in customer service, retail, hospitality or in a warehouse or factory, the only things we need are…
· You need to be 18 years old and hold a driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
· You need to want to deliver great customer service
· You need to have a patient, safe and courteous approach to driving
So if that’s you, and you like what we’re offering, then apply below!
HCT Group workplace culture is one where everyone can be themselves and where all the differences our people bring to the business are celebrated. We welcome applications from all, irrespective of background, gender, ethnicity, race, religion, beliefs, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, or age.